A healthier, more resilient and sustainable river reach and corridor that is appreciated and enjoyed by all communities of the national capital region.
Best Practice Rabbit Control Field Day
BEST PRACTICE RABBIT CONTROL ON FARMS FIELD DAY
Saturday 8th April 9.00am - 2.30pm
Majura Valley, ACT
Dear farmers, hobby farmers,
You are invited to the "Best Practice Rabbit Control on Farms" Field Day on Saturday 8 April 2017, Majura Valley, ACT.
The Field Day will include:
- Planning and implementing - what does an effective rabbit control program look like?
- Demonstrations of fumigation of rabbit warrens and rabbit warren ripping by local contractors.
- Options for controlling rabbits around sheds, yards and other farm infrastructure
- Update on RabbitScan rabbit warren mapping in the ACT
- Update on Rabbit Spotlighting in Majura Valley, Callum Brae and Jerrabomberra
- Update on Rabbit Calicivirus (K5 (Korean) strain)
Please RSVP by Thursday 6 March to Anna van Dugteren - ph: 62052914/ 0455299657 or email: email@example.com. Map and directions to the field day provided on RSVP.
This day is free and morning tea and lunch will be provided.
This field day is organised by the ACT Parks and Conservation Service and ACT NRM, Environment, Plannng and Sustainable Development Directorate as part of the ACT Rabbit Project.
The ACT Rabbit Project is funded under the Established Pests Animals and Weeds initiative, part of the Australian Government's Agricultural Competitiveness White Paper.