A healthier, more resilient and sustainable river reach and corridor that is appreciated and enjoyed by all communities of the national capital region.
UMDR and Murrumbidgee River
- Stream condition checklist
- Key tips for a fish frienfly farm
- Working on waterfront land in NSW
- for more information about river management see our links page
- Murray cod
- Trout cod
- Macquarie perch
- Carp (for more information about carp see our links page)
- Oriental weatherloach
Please note: The fact sheets on this page provide further information about the UMDR, fish and some aspects of best practise river management. The fact sheets listed here are not all produced by the UMDR initiative and are a guide only. Always seek qualified expert advice relevant to your area and management issue.